Competition - Conditions of participation
To take part you need to answer the questions on gruyere.com/en/contest-20-years before midnight on 31st July 2021.
The winners will be drawn at random from the correct answers on 2nd August 2021.
- Anyone who fulfils the entry conditions and who has given the correct answers on the form can participate in the competition.
- Any participation implies the acceptance of the entry conditions and the competition rules.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- All legally capable persons residing in Switzerland who are at least 18 years of age and who have accepted the entry conditions are eligible to participate.
- No data will be passed on to third parties.
- Only persons who actually exist may participate in the competition.
- All costs incurred by the participants in connection with their participation (such as online access) shall be borne exclusively by the participant.
- Employees of the Interprofession du Gruyère and their relatives are not permitted to participate.
- Participants who do not comply with the entry conditions will be excluded from the competition with immediate effect.
- If the preconditions for exclusion are met, the winnings may be withdrawn, winnings already awarded may be confiscated or corresponding changes may be made to the winner's title.
- Legal recourse is excluded. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition, possible exclusions, etc.
- Participation in the competition of Le Gruyère AOP is possible from 1st June to 31st July 2021 on the form.
- All those who answered the questions correctly can take part in the draw.
- Answers to the competition received after 31st July 2021 will not be taken into account, regardless of the reason for the delay. The date and time of the electronically recorded entry will be decisive. The Interprofession du Gruyère accepts no responsibility for entries received after the deadline and cannot be held liable for any technical malfunctions that may occur during transmission, in particular in the event of network, electronic or computer failure.
- If, for reasons for which the winner is solely responsible (e.g. incorrect or incomplete information), a winner cannot be informed, the winner shall no longer be entitled to the prize.
- Any conversion into money or any modification or exchange of the prize is prohibited.
- All operating costs, secondary costs and consequential costs related to the prize or its receipt and/or use are borne by the participant. All participants accept that the prize may be replaced individually by another prize of the same value.
Interprofession du Gruyère
Case postale 12
CH-1663 Pringy - Gruyères
Tel. +41 (0) 26 921 84 10
- The organiser is entitled to suspend, interrupt or cancel the competition in the event that
- an attempt of abuse by fraudulent manipulation is detected;
- the proper organisation of the competition can no longer be guaranteed, in particular in the event of hardware or software failure, programming errors, computer viruses or unauthorised access by third parties, as well as in the event of mechanical, technical or legal problems; or
- a case of force majeure or legal reasons prevent proper organisation.
- In the event of interruption and/or suspension of the competition, no prize draw will take place. The participants will be informed of this by the organiser on this page.
- A certain availability of the competition cannot be guaranteed, as unpredictable technical problems and maintenance work can lead to downtimes and delays.
- The organiser may change the competition and the entry conditions without giving a reason. In such cases, the organiser will inform the participants about the changes made on this page.
- Participants are not entitled to make any claims against the organiser solely on the grounds of a change to the competition or the entry conditions.
- Any legal recourse is prohibited.
- The law applicable to the competition shall be exclusively Swiss law.
- Should individual points of these entry conditions become invalid or incomplete, the remaining conditions shall continue to apply.