International Cheese Awards 2013
Results of Nantwich 2013 - International Cheese Awards
The winners are:
- Mr Pierre Buchillier, Cheese dairy Les Moulins, for his Gruyère AOP Bio matured at Emmi
- Mr Benoît Kolly, Cheese dairy Le Mouret, for his Gruyère AOP matured at Emmi
- Mr Roland Pittet, Cheese dairy Bouloz, for his Gruyère AOP matured at Lustenberger & Dürst SA
- Mr Vincent Tyrode, Cheese dairy L'Auberson, for his Gruyère AOP matured at Margot Fromages SA
- Mr Gérald Raboud, Cheese dairy Courgenay, for his Gruyère AOP matured at Emmi
- Mr Adrian Scheidegger, Cheese dairy Niedermuhren, for his Gruyère AOP matured at Cremo SA - von Mühlenen.
The Interprofession du Gruyère Organisation congratulates the award-winners as well as all the members of the sector who contributed to these excellent results, made possible thanks to a milk of very high quality, together with outstanding production and maturing.