Fondue Neuchâteloise Gruyère AOP
Attention changement nombre de personnes
600 ggrated or thin slices of Gruyère AOP
200 ggrated or thin slices of mature Brichton cheese
1 clove of garlic, cut into two
4 tspcorn flour
3.5 dlNeuchâtel white wine
1 tspfresh lemon juice
1 small glassof kirsch (optional)
- +freshly ground pepper
- +freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Rub the fondue dish with the clove of garlic. Leave in pot if desired.
- Mix the Gruyère AOP, the Britchon and the corn flour together in the fondue dish, add the white wine (and lemon juice) and bring to a boil while stirring continuously, until the cheese has melted.
- Add the kirsch, season with pepper and nutmeg and serve immediately.
- To serve, put the fondue dish on the burner over a moderate flame and ask your guests to stir the fondue with their piece of bread before eating.