Le Gruyère AOP hash browns
These Le Gruyère AOP hash browns are a quick and delicious dish, perfect for a home-cooked brunch with friends. Le Gruyère AOP gives the recipe its distinctive taste – a real treat for the taste buds.
Attention changement nombre de personnes
115 gbutter, melted
100 gGruyère AOP grated
- +salt and pepper
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Soak the grated potatoes in a salad bowl full of cold water.
- Wring the potatoes in a dish towel until you’ve squeezed out all the water.
- Put the potatoes back in the empty salad bowl along with the melted butter, the grated Le Gruyère AOP, the eggs, some chives, oregano and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir until the mixture comes together.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Cook the mixture over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Shape into a hash brown and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes until golden-brown.
- Turn the hash brown over onto a plate, then slide it back into the pan to cook the other side.