Leek and Gruyère AOP terrine
Attention changement nombre de personnes
12 small leeks
3 sheets of gelatine or 5/8 tsp (3g) of agar-agar
1 stock cubevegetable stock
200 gGruyère AOP
- +salt and pepper
- Trim the leeks and cook for 10 minutes before plunging in iced water.
- Drain and put to one side.
- Add the stock cube and softened gelatine to 2 cups (500ml) of the cooking water.
- In a mould lined with cling film, successively layer the leeks and Gruyère AOP shavings, taking care to moisten the leek with the jellified cooking water.
- Place the terrine in the fridge for 12 hours with a weight on top of it.
- Serve slices of the terrine with a tasty salad.