Sweetcorn and Gruyère AOP fritters with julienne vegetables
Attention changement nombre de personnes
300 gfinely sliced vegetables (Carrots, celery, leeks, onions)
200 gtinned sweetcorn
50 gGruyère AOP
- In a food processor, pulse ¾ of the sweetcorn before adding the eggs and flour and blitzing to combine.
- If the batter is too liquid, add a little more flour. It should have the same consistency as pancake batter.
- Stir in the Gruyère AOP and the remaining sweetcorn. Season.
- In a frying pan, fry the fritters in oil until golden brown on each side. Use about one tablespoon of batter for each galette.
- While doing this, sauté the vegetables in another pan.
- Plate up the fritters like a mille-feuille (fritter, julienne, fritter, julienne…)