Beetroot and Gruyère AOP risotto
Attention changement nombre de personnes
250 grisotto rice
1 beetroot, cooked
100 gGruyère AOP grated
5 dlvegetable stock
- Use a food processor to process ¾ of the cooked beetroot into juice.
- Cut the remaining beetroot into cubes.
- In a pan, sweat the shallot and add the rice.
- Moisten with the beetroot juice and a small amount of stock.
- Simmer the risotto until the rice is al dente, adding stock as required.
- Add ¾ of the grated Gruyère AOP.
- Plate up the risotto and serve garnished with the cubed beetroot and remaining Gruyère AOP.