Chestnut and Gruyère AOP Crispy Rolls
Attention changement nombre de personnes
8 sheets of filo pastry (Spring roll pastry sheets)
100 gmixed mushrooms
250 gfresh spinach
100 gGruyère AOP
50 gcooked chestnuts
- +salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onions and soften them in a little butter.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and the chestnuts, cut into small cubes.
- Once the spinach is cooked, leave the mixture to cool.
- Add the cubes of Gruyère AOP.
- Heap the filling onto the filo sheets and roll into small cylinders for frying.
- Fry the rolls in hot oil until golden.
- Serve the crispy rolls on a bed of salad or alongside a vegetable soup.