Eggs mimosa, pickled carrots and shaved Gruyère AOP
Attention changement nombre de personnes
6 hard-boiled eggs
200 gshaved Gruyère AOP (cut the block of cheese using a vegetable peeler)
100 gpickled carrots
1 bunchof parsley and chives, chopped
- +salt and pepper
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the yolks.
- Mix the yolks, mayonnaise, lemon juice and chopped herbs.
- Once the stuffing is creamy, adjust the seasoning.
- Spoon or pipe the stuffing into the egg whites.
- Scatter the Gruyère AOP shavings over the eggs and arrange the pickled carrot around them.