Green asparagus panna cotta with shaved Gruyère AOP
Attention changement nombre de personnes
3 dl35% cream
250 ggreen asparagus
50 gGruyère AOP grated
- +salt and pepper
- Peel the asparagus and cook in salted water.
- Once cool, puree the asparagus in a food processor.
- Gently heat the milk and add the Gruyère AOP, stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add the agar-agar and then mix in the asparagus puree along with the cream.
- Pour the mixture into small glasses. Put in the fridge to rest for 12 hours.
- Serve the panna cotta on a plate with a salad and shaved Gruyère AOP.