Le Gruyère AOP garlic bread
Le Gruyère AOP garlic bread: Perfect as a happy hour snack or as an appetizer with a salad. This super-simple recipe is a delicious gourmet treat for the taste buds.
Attention changement nombre de personnes
2 garlic cloves
100 gbutter, melted
20 basil leaves
10 slicesGruyère AOP
- +salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grate the two garlic cloves into a bowl and add the melted butter. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut into the baguette several times without going all the way through.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the baguette with the garlic-butter mixture. Remember to also coat inside the cuts in the bread.
- Add the slices of Le Gruyère AOP and the basil to the cuts in the baguette.
- Place the baguette on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap it up so that it is sealed. Cook in the oven for five minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from the oven for a few minutes, then open up the aluminum wrap and return to the oven for seven minutes.