Spinach, Pine Nut and Gruyère AOP Börek
Attention changement nombre de personnes
1 puff pastry dough
500 gfresh spinach
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic
200 gGruyère AOP
50 gpine nuts
1 egg to glaze
- Brown the onions and the garlic in a little butter.
- Add the spinach and heat until wilted. Leave to cool.
- Add the pine nuts and the cubes of Gruyère AOP.
- Heap the filling in a sausage shape on half of the puff pastry sheet.
- Cover this with the remaining half of the pastry and seal by crimping the edges with a fork.
- Cook the börek in a convection oven at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes. Serve immediately alongside a spicy tomato sauce and salad.