Attention changement nombre de personnes
1 clove of garlic
1 small onion, chopped
400 gdiced tomatoes
500 gGruyère AOP grated
300 ggrated Raclette du Valais AOP
2.5 dlwhite wine
- +freshly ground pepper
- Melt the butter in a fondue pot.
- Add garlic, onion and chopped tomatoes. Sauté briefly and then add the Fendant.
- Add the cheese and bring to a boil over low heat stirring constantly.
- Mix the cornstarch in the kirsch to make a paste and pour into the fondue.
- Continue stirring, bring to a boil again, and then season if desired with pepper and nutmeg.
- Light the burner and place the fondue pot over the flame.
- Serve a potato on a plate and cut into pieces as desired.
- Use a ladle to serve the fondue.