Beef Burgers with Gruyère AOP
Attention changement nombre de personnes
1 kgminced beef / lean ground beef
100 gsandwich bread
1 dlred wine
200 gGruyère AOP
- +salt and pepper
- +Paprika and garlic powder (to taste)
- Soak the bread in the red wine.
- Season the beef with the spices and add to the soaked bread and cubed Gruyère AOP.
- Shape the mixture into individual patties (about 1/4 lb or 100g each).
- Cook them on a grill or in a frying pan.
- Top with some shredded Gruyère AOP if you like and garnish however you prefer.