Curried vegetable and Gruyère AOP balls
Attention changement nombre de personnes
50 gcarrots, finely diced
50 gceleriac, finely diced
50 gleek, finely diced
100 gGruyère AOP
- +salt and pepper
- Cook and mash the potatoes.
- Sauté all the vegetables in a little olive oil. They should retain some crunch.
- Combine the mashed potatoes, vegetables and small cubes of Gruyère AOP.
- Add a beaten egg to the mixture.
- Season with the curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into small balls.
- Fry the balls until golden in a frying pan using a little oil.