Green Olive and Gruyère AOP Gnocchi
Attention changement nombre de personnes
50 gGruyère AOP grated
100 ggreen olive puree
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Knead until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into a long sausage shape. Cut small pieces from this and form them into olive-shaped balls.
- If the dough is too sticky, add a little flour.
- Once all the little dough olives are formed, let them rest for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Blanch the gnocchi in salted boiling water until they float.
- Fry quickly in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and some cherry tomatoes.