Winter pie with Gruyère AOP
Attention changement nombre de personnes
1 puff pastry dough
350 gcooked sauerkraut
260 ggrated Gruyère d’Alpage AOP
3.3 dl35% cream
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- For the filling, combine the milk, cream and eggs, together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the sausage. Remove the skin, cut into slices and then dice.
- Line the pie tin with the pastry.
- Spread the sauerkraut evenly across the bottom. Add the diced sausage, top with the grated Gruyère AOP and lastly pour the filling on top.
- Bake the pie for 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.