Stuffed chicken filets with Gruyère AOP in a bacon and double cream crust
Attention changement nombre de personnes
4 chicken filets
200 gGruyère AOP
150 gof smoked bacon
2 egg whites
1 dldouble cream
- +salt and pepper
- Stuff the chicken filets with a stick of Gruyère AOP.
- Wrap them in plastic film.
- Poach them for 20 minutes at 65°C and then let cool.
- Slice the bacon and let it dry in the oven at 160° for 15 minutes.
- Pass the bacon through a blender or food processor and then add it to the breadcrumbs.
- Lightly coat the filets with flour, dip them in the beaten egg whites and then coat with the breading/bacon mixture.
- In a frying pan, cook over low heat.
- Season the double cream with salt and pepper and serve with the filets.