Butternut squash and Gruyère AOP boulettes
Attention changement nombre de personnes
400 gbutternut squash
2 tbspfinely chopped shallots
2 tbspsunflower oil
160 gGruyère AOP
- +frying oil
- +salt and pepper
- Cut 250 g butternut squash into large cubes and grate the rest.
- Dice up 80 g of gruyère and grate the rest.
- Cook the large cubes of butternut in the milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, blend/mix together.
- Sauté the shallots in sunflower oil and add the grated Gruyère AOP and butternut.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute.
- In a non-stick frying pan, mix the butternut purée with the flour. Simmer on low heat until moisture evaporates, like a puff pastry/choux pastry.
- Spread the mixture out on a work surface and let it cool.
- Shape into small boulettes of 20 grams each.
- Stuff with the diced Gruyère AOP and fry at 160°C until the boulettes turn golden brown.